Published Journal Articles
- “No Wrong Door for Victims of Domestic Violence in Denver.” Ed. Steve Siegel and Margaret Abrams. Domestic Violence Report. 4 (April/May 2013) 53-54.
- “Intimate Partner and Intrafamilial Exploitation: How the Intersections of Domestic Violence and Human Trafficking can profoundly affect our Work,” The Voice: The Journal of the Battered Women’s Movement. Fall 2011, p. 42 – 45. A publication of the National Coalition Against Domestic Violence.
- Comment published, Federal Strategic Action Plan on Services for Victims of Human Trafficking in the United States 2013-2017.34, quoted Denver Anti-Trafficking Alliance, Denver District Attorney’s Office.
Published Blog Articles:
- “A Call to Action: Why sexual and domestic violence organizations are crucial to the anti-trafficking movement.” CCASA Blog. Colorado Coalition Against Sexual Assault (CCASA), 14 May 2015.
- “Take off the Cape: Why Using the Word “rescue” Is Harmful to Anti-trafficking Efforts.” CCASA Blog. Colorado Coalition Against Sexual Assault (CCASA), 24 July 2014.
- “Where we’ve been and How We can move forward in the Fight against Human Trafficking.” CCASA Blog. Colorado Coalition Against Sexual Assault (CCASA), 10 January 2014.
- “Losing my Self-care: a Dedication to my Girls.” CCASA Blog. Colorado Coalition Against Sexual Assault (CCASA), 2 August 2013.
- “Baby, It’s Cold Outside.” CCASA Blog. Colorado Coalition Against Sexual Assault (CCASA), 19 December 2012.
- “Intimate Partner and Familial Human Trafficking: When Domestic Violence and Human Trafficking Collide.” CCASA Blog. Colorado Coalition Against Sexual Assault (CCASA), 11 October 2012.
- “Intersections of Human Trafficking and Domestic Violence: Things to be aware of during Domestic Violence Awareness Month in October” The North Star: Polaris Project Blog. October 2010.
- Voices Against Violence Project – founder and editor as well as author of multiple articles on domestic violence, stalking, sexual assault and human trafficking.
- Human Trafficking Power & Control Wheel (for Polaris Project)
- Comprehensive Human Trafficking Victim Assessment (for Polaris Project)
- Safety Planning At-A-Glance for Human Trafficking (for Polaris Project)
- Trafficking Assessment for Domestic and Sexual Violence Service Providers (for Polaris Project)
- Trafficking Assessment for Runaway Homeless Youth Providers (for Polaris Project)
Ms. Bullard was the principal author of the materials listed above; however, each item listed is the property of the organization indicated.
Honors & Awards:
- Brenda Brown Award for Outstanding Victim Advocate of the Year – Nashville Coalition Against Domestic Violence, 2009
- Recognition for Contributions to Colorado’s Anti-Trafficking Efforts & Creation of the Human Trafficking Council – Colorado Department of Public Safety, Office for Victims Programs, 2015